High-Quality Cosmetic Dentistry in San Diego
We all want a beautiful smile and cosmetic dentistry offers a solution to virtually any aesthetic dental flaw. Dr. Norma Branson, your San Diego cosmetic dentist, provides high-quality treatments to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Cosmetic Procedures from Dr. Norma Branson
To correct complex issues in conjunction with our cosmetic dental services, Dr. Branson provides options for combined treatments. We offer a choice of traditional or clear braces, crowns, bridges, and dental implants to better serve our patients who are seeking additional care options besides cosmetic dental services in San Diego. You can have dental imperfections addressed with the following treatments:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Composite resin fillings to restore teeth that have been affected by decay. In addition to aesthetic benefit, composite resin is a body-safe alternative to amalgam or metal fillings.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer several professional-strength whitening products including Zoom!®, Nite White® and Sensational Smiles® – convenient and effective take-home systems that can brighten your smile in seven days. Call us to ask about our “Whitening for Life” program.
- Porcelain Veneers – Our high-quality veneers completely renew your smile. These mask flaws such as minor gaps, misalignment, chips, and permanent discoloration.
- Direct Composite Bonding – This is a cost-effective alternative to porcelain veneers, providing excellent results. Bonding is not as permanent as veneer and typically requires future repairs and or replacement, but the cost can be significantly lower.
- Gum Contouring – Cosmetic crown lengthening helps patients who have a gummy smile or have concerns about the look of their gums. This treatment provides patients with a uniform gum line that is much more appealing.
Revitalizing Smiles One Patient at a Time
Dr. Branson takes an individual approach to her patients and listens carefully to both your dental concerns and current circumstances. She works with you to develop a treatment plan that is within your budget and meets your unique needs. Her detail-oriented nature allows her to obtain precise impressions, resulting in beautiful results for her patients.
Most of our cosmetic treatments can be completed within two weeks achieving results that are rewarding for both our patients and Dr. Branson.
Second Opinions and Previous Treatment Repair
If you need a second opinion or are not happy with the outcome of previous cosmetic procedures, our cosmetic dentist welcomes you. She has extensive experience in correcting dental work that stands out in her patients’ smiles, including misshapen and poorly shaded crowns or amalgam fillings.
If you wish to improve the look of your smile for any reason such as an upcoming event or to boost self-confidence, call San Diego cosmetic dentist Norma Branson, DDS, for the attention your smile deserves.